Traveling Removal Team Member
Barr, Inc is looking for someone to join our Road Crew team and travel throughout the United States completing the removal of commercial coolers/freezers and the mechanical refrigeration systems. The removals are done with the assistance of forklifts and scissor lifts. Safety is our priority and Barr, Inc. will provide the necessary training to certify all employees on equipment and in all aspects of safety. Tools, personal protective equipment, vehicles and hotel rooms will be provided. All meals and miscellaneous personal expenses are the responsibility of the employee. Working hours for this position vary day to day but are typically 10 hour days, while on the road, and approximately 60+ hours per week with time and ½ over 40 hours. There are times where crews will be out on weekends and up to 3 weeks at a time. The normal time out on the road is usually between 1-2 weeks. Work in the yard is available if there are no projects on the road, which are usually 8 hour days.
Currently offering $5,000 bonus to employee at their 1 year anniversary with Barr, Inc.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Construction/Mechanical/HVAC experience is a plus
- Forklift/Scissorlift experience is a plus
- Must be able to pass Medical Examination to receive Federal Medical Card
- Must have a valid drivers license
- 401K match up to 6%
- 3 weeks vacation starting
- Health insurance for the employee (60% paid by the company for single coverage)
- 6 Paid Holidays - home for every holiday
- Starting annual wages approximately $40,000-$55,000.